Jan 31, 2011

Femina: 29th December, 2010 issue

Last October, on the day of the book launch in Oxford Book Store, Kolkata, the publisher of Urban Shots, Ahmed Faiyaz, told me that a Femina writer wanted to write something about me and my writing or something of the sort in one of the next few issues of Femina. I did not believe it when he said it, but Ms Panna Saroopa somehow did it! Thank you so much, Panna. Your articles are a delight to read. :)
So here it is, folks. Feels like I'm on the right road, for once. [The column is called 'Fastest Blogger In The East'. It's not an article headline.]

5 comments:

Bhaskar Pandya said...

Glad to hear about this. The fastest blogger in the east! Sounds great! Hope to read more about you more often =)

Unknown said...

nice, well deserved.

Rajesh said...

Wow! Hope you cross many more milestones :)

Wild Strawberry said...

ah good

AswathiBabu said...

Big congrats to you